Sunday, November 25, 2012

Class Activities with Luciano

     As I continue to work on my final project, I thought I would share some photos from our class activities.  Luciano has taken us to do many different things, for example the below photos from the Fortezza in Siena.
     I am so glad that we do class excursions, because it pushes me to take photos that I am not necessarily comfortable taking.  We went to shoot sunrises one morning in the sprawling hills outside of Siena.  Normally, I do not like shooting landscapes.  I enjoy more shooting people in action.  Also, Luciano brought us 1 beautiful model, and one simple chair and told us "Fai un foto."  The model spoke no English.  So my direction to her was showing her what to do.  I was so nervous, because I had never done this sort of thing before, let alone with a gorgeous model.  In the middle of the shoot I was sweating, dripping wet, because of running around taking photos and being so nervous.  The model asked me "Hai caldo?  Vuoi qualcosa da bere?"  From that moment on, I was fine.  I settled in to my comfort zone and took some decent photos.
     So here are just a couple of the many photos that I took in class.

Model Choosing a Bottle for Us Tonight
Counting the Day's Tips in Piazza del Campo

No comments:

Post a Comment